Wood Stair Protector Video Guide by Pro Tect
- Pro Tect Associates Presents: Finished Floor Guard, The Ultimate Hardwood Stair and Floor Protector
- Hardwood stair protection done right
- Nope tape, no mess. Can be left down for 100 days. 24”, 36”, and 48” all by 100’.
- Start at the top of the stairs. Press into place.
- Roll finished floor guard the length of two stairs. This ensures there is enough product to press into place on the stairs.
- Repeat process down the rest of the stairs.
- What do you mean there is a turn in the stair case? Don’t worry.
- Simply roll the film all the way to the wall. Cut the roll where the film meets the wall.
- Now you are ready to start down the next set of stairs.
- 100 day protection. No tape, no mess. Pro Tect finished floor guard.
- Breathable, durable and easy to install. Hardwood stair protection done the Pro Tect way.
Call today for your nearest distributor 1-800-545-0826 or order online.